Advanced Manufacturing Training Fall 2014 Cohorts Begins – Monday, August 18, 2014
- August 22, 2014 - August 22, 2014
Family College Registration (July 24th – August 14th)
Learn more: 773-473-7870 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Complete 16 week training for a career in Advanced Manufacturing
(3 days a week for 4 hours a day)
• Earn high demand NIMS CNC credentials.
• Academic skills training
• Financial counseling
• Parenting classes
• Family problem-solving and skill building
• Nutrition and food preparation classes
• Social networking with other families
Family meals one evening per week. Dinner provided.
• Complete 16 week Brain Train tutoring program
• Gain 2 grade levels in reading in 16 weeks
• Financial literacy training
• Social skills + problem solving training
After school only. 2 days per week. 16 weeks.
Manufacturing values returning citizens.
Learn More: Contact us at 773-473-7870 or email@example.com
Open Registration: Wednesdays, pill 10:00 AM
Bethel New Life (1140 N Lamon) – Call 773-473-7870 x 109
INVEST IN YOURSELF
Start a career in Advanced Manufacturing by achieving CNC NIMS credentials in high demand skill areas.
• 16 Weeks
• 2 days per week, cheapest 4 hours/day
• FREE to residents of Chicago’s West Side!
An interest in manufacturing
• An interest in manufacturing
• 18 years or older
• 9th grade reading and math skills
• Commit to part-time training, visit web 2 days per week for 16 weeks
• West Side residents selected preferentially
Final eligibility for entry will be determined upon intake assessment
To learn more, call 773-473-7870, ext. 109 and ask about CNC training.
Orientation and intake held every Wednesday. Call for your appointment now.
Registration is free.
Contact: ENickolaou@BethelNewLife.org / 773-473-7870 x 109
You can register for FREE Advanced Manufacturing Training every Wednesday at 10:00 AM on the Bethel New Life Campus at 1140 N. Lamon Ave. (near Cicero and Division).
Event: Advanced Manufacturing Training
Date: August 18, ed 2014
Classes are 2 days a week for 6 hours.Download Flyer
Location: 1140 N Lamon Ave